Gender - How strange is it that we can completely change how we are perceived in this world just by messing with the construct of gender via makeup?
- demon: i possessed you
- me: get the fuck out
- demon: damn...aight...rude ass bitch...i just need a place to stay my girl kicked me out and i aint got no money...
- me: shit man, you can stay but don't be spinning my head like an owl and shit
Song of the Day - September 4, 2013
“Toxic (Cestladore Remix)" - Melanie Martinez
Person: hey are you going to this concert
Me: I make minimum wage
everytime i ever said i couldn’t breathe on a post i was lying
anyone up for sleepover saturday? (▰˘◡˘▰)
- embarrassing stories
- descriptions of your crushes
- cheesy jokes/puns/pickup lines
- assumptions about my life (idk man)
- curious questions
- for advice (life/blog, ect)
for a blog rate/compliment (if you want one!!)
on a scale from Matilda to Carrie how well do you handle having telekinesis and terrible parents
Hairdresser: do you like it?
Me: yes thank you
*goes home and cries*