My therapist asked me to create something “motivating” so I made these.
I really love these, and I reblog them every single time. Some of you don’t realize how easy it’s to forget to do some of those stuff or how hard they can be some days.
Pants snagged a rebel nail on a bench, ripped right down my leg. Please take me seriously world.
pikachu whats wrong
my favorite vine of all time
Swallow by Teen Suicide
”Fucked up in my head. Lay down in my bed touching your shirt you know I want you bad. Watching you take off your pants, you make me feel bad about myself. I’m wasting my time. I can’t be helped. Swallow my cum. I will make new friends. Taking off my clothes, sober and aching I’m cold”
star trek au where instead of saying “fascinating” spock says “bitchin”
- to myself: shut the mouth
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
ask anyone what 2011 was like on tumblr and 9/10 times they’ll link you to this video